Dr. Joel Eley and Dr. Mark Kedzierski would like to welcome you to 321 Family Dental! We are a friendly and compassionate dental team serving residents of Melbourne, FL, and it's surrounding communities of Suntree and Merrit Island.
Information About COVID-19
There is nothing more important to us than the safety of our patients and staff. Although we have always had rigorous infection control practices, we recognize that additional steps are now needed to make your office visit as safe as possible. These additional steps either meet or exceed OSHA, CDC, and ADA guidelines.
We are always available to discuss any questions or concerns you may have about our safety protocol.
Current Safety Protocols
At 321 Family Dental, you know that behind every mask is a smile!
- Daily health checks of team members - daily temperature checks and symptom reporting are required for all employees in the office.
- Mask policy – At no point during your visit will a staff member be without a mask. Employees are required to wear masks at all times in the office, even when patients are not present.
- Patient screening – all patients are asked a questionnaire before entering the facility. Upon arrival, temperature checks and additional questioning is completed.
- No handshakes or hugs – We hate to change this, but in order to reduce the amount of personal contact in the office, we are no longer doing any type of physical greeting.
- No unnecessary visitors – visitation to the office is limited to only patients and guardians of patients to be seen for an appointment.
- Air purification – HEPA filtration is running throughout the office to re-circulate and purify the air. With our particular purifiers and their strategic locations, all of the air in the office will be filtered every 15 minutes. The filters are so small, that they will even remove viruses and aerosols from the air.
- Additional intraoral evacuation – every treatment room is now equipped with additional suction devices that will assist in reducing aerosols produced through dental instruments. With the combination of the new suction devices and our standard high-speed suction, ambient aerosol production has nearly been eliminated.
- Sequenced patient scheduling – Simply put, we are seeing fewer patients and are reducing patient overlap in the office.
- Deep clean in between patients – This has always been part of our infection control process. We use medical-grade cleaning products to disinfect the entire treatment area in between patients
- Instrument sterilization – This has always been a part of our infection control process. We use OSHA and CDC approved sterilizers to clean instruments. These sterilizers kill viruses, bacteria, and even fungi and are regularly monitored for effectiveness
Get to Know Dr. Mark Kedzierski
Dr. Mark has been practicing dentistry for over 30 years. Additionally, he completed training at the highly-respected Pankey Institute, which focuses on advanced fixed prosthodontics. He has extensive experience in repairing and enhancing smiles with crown, bridge, and veneer work.
Melbourne Dentist Dr. Joel Eley
Dr. Joel worked for four years in a health clinic that treated mostly children before bringing his talents to 321 Family Dental. He is comfortable treating children of any age and is highly trained in more advanced pediatric procedures such as pediatric crowns and space maintainers. He also has extensive experience providing comfortable tooth extractions, and he's a certified Invisalign provider.
Caring Dentistry for the Entire Family
Taking care of all of your family's dental needs in one convenient location is easy at 321 Family Dental! We provide the preventive and restorative services that each member of the family needs to keep their teeth healthy, combined with a unique understanding of you and your family's changing dental needs throughout each stage of your lives.
Call Our Melbourne Dental Practice Today
We look forward to meeting you, building a relationship with your family, and taking care of your dental needs for many years to come! Contact our Melbourne dental office today at (321) 254-0306 to schedule your next dental appointment.