Health care doesn't have to be complicated, even if you have a family to think of. Choosing a family dentist makes it simple for each family member to receive their care under one roof and provides several advantages, such as:
- Building a Relationship - Choosing a family dentist means you'll create a relationship with your dentist in Melbourne and have a dental team available that you can rely on, especially in emergencies.
- Helps Eliminate Dental Anxiety - When you choose a family dentist, they will get to know you and your family, reducing anxiety. There may even be options for sedation for family members who feel extra anxious about their dental care.
- Convenience - Save time and money when you don't have to visit multiple providers for your family's dental care.
- Versatility - Family dentists provide a wide range of dental services to meet all of your family's needs.
- Protection for Your Overall Health - When your family dentist knows your health history, they can better monitor your dental health, which also protects your overall well-being.
Consider 321 Family Dental for Your Care
If you're looking for an excellent family dentist in Melbourne, FL, we invite you to learn more about what we have to offer at 321 Family Dental, the practice of Dr. Joel Eley and Dr. Mark Kedzierski.
Our dental office's convenient location in Melbourne also allows us to serve our friends and neighbors in Suntree and Merrit Island.
Children can start their dental journies with us as early as age one. These early visits allow us to begin monitoring their dental health early on and acclimate your son or daughter to visiting the dentist. Dr. Joel has spent many years working closely with children, and he understands how to make them feel comfortable, welcome, and safe in the dental chair.
The wide range of services we provide helps us personalize dentistry to each patient's unique needs.