Preventive dental care is a cornerstone of our Melbourne practice. Here are some tips to help care for your child's teeth to maintain their oral health.
- We recommend that an adult brush your child’s teeth twice a day; in the morning and right before bed
- Reduce sugary drinks and snacks throughout the day
- As soon as your child is able to spit out toothpaste, we recommend switching to fluoridated toothpaste
- Do not allow your child to sleep with a bottle containing milk, formula, or any other drink (with the exception of plain water)
- Bring your child to regular dental checkups to help get them acclimated to the dental office and to ensure that any problems are caught early
Call Our Melbourne Dental Practice
At 321 Family Dental, we are happy to help families with their oral health. Please contact our Melbourne, FL dental clinic if you have any questions or to schedule a dental exam. We look forward to hearing from you.