321 Family Dental

I don’t think my child will cooperate for dental work, what should I do?

It is natural to have concerns about how your child will react to dental treatment. The dentist will be able to advise you on the best way to get your child back to a healthy smile. 

Sedation Dentistry Available

Our office is experienced at treating children and can complete most treatment without the use of sedation. However, our office does offer nitrous oxide sedation which, if necessary, can turn a nervous and anxious patient into a happy and cooperative patient. 


If you have difficulty using our website, please email us or call us at (321) 254-0306
View the ADA Accessibility Statement